Thank you for your interest in participating in The Braun Brother’s Reunion Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to The Braun Brother’s Reunion On the other hand, ‘BBR’, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organizers of The Braun Brother’s Reunion – BraunCo LLC. Neither you, your representatives may modify, add, or delete any terms of this Agreement
- Please note that BraunCo LLC reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organizer, braunbrothersreunion.com. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of The Braun Brother’s Reunion tickets.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access Challis Golf Course on August 10th, 11th, & 12th, 2023, when The Braun Brother’s Reunion is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the The Braun Brother’s Reunion This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the The Braun Brother’s Reunion tickets, once (s)he receives it. BraunCo LLC has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that braunbrothersreunion.com is the sole authorized source for purchasing The Braun Brother’s Reunion tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorized source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonor such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The The Braun Brother’s Reunion tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that The Braun Brother’s Reunion tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- BraunCo LLC has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the The Braun Brother’s Reunion ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of BraunCo LLC will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as The Braun Brother’s Reunion starts on August 10th, 2023. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – The Braun Brother’s Reunion – due to delays, federal regulations, organizer policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If The Braun Brother’s Reunion is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, BraunCo LLC has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If The Braun Brother’s Reunion is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, covid related situations, and the like. Once again, the decision of BraunCo LLC will be considered final.
- If The Braun Brother’s Reunion has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. BraunCo LLC cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- The Braun Brother’s Reunion is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending The Braun Brother’s Reunion is 18. Any Participant under the age of 18 must always be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent during the concert while on festival grounds.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing The Braun Brother’s Reunion tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to BraunCo LLC to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- BraunCo LLC does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- The Braun Brother’s Reunion and BraunCo LLC follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorized drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behavior/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at The Braun Brother’s Reunion and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase The Braun Brother’s Reunion tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Lawsuit/Liability
Relating Specifically to Coronavirus/COVID – 19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even possibly in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, and there is no known accepted treatment for Covid-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death.
BraunCO LLC cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while you are participating in The Braun Brother’s Reunion (hereinafter referred to as “activities” or “activity”) This includes but not limited to any and all activities BraunCO LLC produces and all the procedures prior to and after the activities including but not limited to setting up, preparing for and taking down for any activities. It is not possible to prevent against or eliminate the presence of this disease. Therefore, if you choose to participate in any BraunCO LLC, Braun Brother’s reunion activities or preparation’s , you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I have read and understand the above warning concerning COVID-19. I hereby choose to personally accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for my participation in the activities. BraunCO LLC services and my participation in the activities are of such value and benefit to me, that I accept the risk (on behalf of myself and the risk on behalf of my spouse and/or child(ren)) of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 in order for me to participate in the activities. I understand that my participation in activities is voluntary and made through my own free will. I have considered the possible consequences to myself and/or family members of my participation in the activities and fully accept the risk and consequences of my decision to participate in the activities.
WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY: I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against BraunCO LLC, Braun Brother’s Reunion and its officers, directors, members, officials, agents, employees, landowners, contractors, venues, independent contractors, sub-contractors, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to my participation in the activities. I understand the consequences of the waiver in giving up my individual right to bring any claims related to my potential infection or exposure to COVID-19 during the activities, including claims for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to, claims of negligence. By way of this agreement, I also fully waive and release any and all claims that my spouse and/or children may seek or assert against BraunCo LLC due to my potential infection or exposure to COVID-19 during the activities, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.
CHOICE OF LAW: I understand and agree that the laws of the State of Texas and the State of Idaho will apply to this Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Lawsuit/Liability contract.
We really hope you will have a great time at The Braun Brother’s Reunion. You can get your tickets here.