- BBR pays the Challis River Cats baseball team to do the parking for all three days of the festival.
- BBR rents the Senior Center kitchen for backstage food.
- The beer booth is manned by volunteers from the Golf Association and partial funds raised go into year round up keep and maintenance of the public golf course.
- $2,500 in scholarships based on volunteering, GPA, and giving back to the community.
- $1000 each in donations to Challis Elementary Snack Fund, Challis Arts Council, Challis Senior Citizens, and School Safety.
- BBR donates additional money made from the concession stands to the following groups, charities, organizations:
Community Easter Egg Hunt, Challis Volunteer Fire Dept., Booster Club, Custer/Lemhi Cancer Fund, Elementary Field Trip Fund, American Legion, Local Girl Scouts, Helping Hands (Christmas Families), Senior Sober Grad Party, Heart of Idaho Animal Shelter, Challis Fishing Derby, Funds to help local sports, academic, clubs to pay for expenses at State Competition.
- The Rodeo Club walk through festival grounds selling water to keep everyone hydrated and food booth lines short. The BBR donates money to the club for providing this service.
- BBR rents the stage from the City of Challis
- The Braun Family raffles off guitars and a quilt made by Joann Braun with all the artists logos and signatures. This money is used to help any family and friends in the community that are in need due to medical issues.